4 year Old Program (Pre-K)
As a "Pre-K student" at Sunrise , your child will receive:
- Educationally based activities in our eight developmentally appropriate learning centers that will prepare your child to excel in Kindergarten.
- Opportunities to develop positive relationships with peers.
- Daily opportunities to learn alphabet and letter sounds, numbers, quantities, simple math, early literacy and writing skills that will challenge your child.
- A curriculum which is designed and implemented to meet and exceed the Arizona Early Learning Standards set by the Arizona Department of Education.
- A detailed daily report via our Sunrise Cares app, twice yearly in-depth progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences, so you know how your child is progressing in relation to developmental milestones.
Your Pre-K student's health, happiness and well-being is our primary responsibility.
Our caregivers are educated to provide for every stage of your 4 year old's development from increased gross and fine motor control to an enhanced passion for discovery that begins to emerge at this age.