2 Year Old Program (24 Months- 36 Months)
Two year olds have explosive energy and they’re ready to explore the world!
Your active two year old is developing independence and an ‘I can do it!” attitude. At this stage, two year olds are beginning to learn empathy, and they may engage in pretend play with others. They are also acquiring new vocabulary words at an amazing rate and will learn up to 300 words by the time they reach 3 years old!
At Sunrise Preschools, Two year olds will receive:
- Individualized, engaging learning activities that promote social, emotional, physical and intellectual development
- Developmentally appropriate opportunities to explore our eight learning centers
- Loving guidance and patience as two year old’s begin to build relationships with their peers and learn socially appropriate behavior in a safe environment.
- Assistance with potty training, promoting your two-year old’s independence.
- A detailed daily report via our Sunrise Cares app, twice yearly in-depth progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences, so you know how your child is progressing in relation to developmental milestones.
Your two year old's health, happiness and well being is our primary responsibility.
Our caregivers are educated to provide for every stage of your two year old's development, from fostering language acquisition to encouraging social-emotional and cognitive growth. Your two-year-old will be headed to preschool in no time!