Working with Sunrise Preschools
The decision to work with children is an important one. Being a facilitator during their early learning experiences will provide you with the opportunity to rediscover the world through the eyes of a child and contribute to shaping their lives. It is very meaningful, rewarding work!
Our mission is to provide children with the highest quality early care and education, and to serve as a supportive network and resources for our families. When you join Sunrise, you become a part of our family as well.
Since 1982, Sunrise Preschools have set the standard of excellence for care and education of Arizona’s children. We have been voted one of the best places for Women to work in Arizona!
Sunrise Preschools provide a foundation for children to thrive and develop at their own pace. We have and continue to exceed the state educational standards for Arizona preschools. We implement continual curriculum and program improvements, and many of our schools are nationally accredited.
Our Teachers and Staff
At Sunrise Preschools, we are committed to the recruitment and hiring of the best qualified staff. After new teachers are hired, we support them through ongoing professional development and training. Sunrise Preschool’s management team is dedicated to providing an environment where each employee is encouraged to grow and develop personally and professionally. We also offer online training with over 120 modules available in our ever expanding course catalog.
What We're Looking For:
- Genuine liking and warmth for young children
- Commitment to creating an environment of learning
- A positive attitude and self image, encouraging the same in young children
- Strong communication skills with coworkers, parents and kids
- Flexibility, innovation and creativity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Childcare
- TeleDoc Program
- Voluntary Insurance: Short-term Disability, Accident and Cancer
- Term & Whole Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
Other Company-Sponsored Benefits Include:
- Child Care Discounts
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Free Training and Development Courses