Ready, Set, Grow Pre-Kindergarten!
Many pre-kindergarten children attend Sunrise Preschools eager to learn. Their vast vocabulary,
complex phrases and sentences allow them to express their ideas. Sunrise Preschool Pre-
Kindergarten classrooms utilize The Creative Curriculum to provide 4 year olds with:
- Educationally based activities in our eight developmentally appropriate learning centers that will
prepare your child to excel in Kindergarten. View our Curriculum
- Opportunities to develop positive relationships with peers.
- Daily opportunities to learn alphabet and letter sounds, numbers, quantities, simple math, early
literacy and writing skills that will challenge your child.
- Computers, loaded with educational software.
- A curriculum which is designed and implemented to meet and exceed the Arizona Early
Childhood Education Standards set by the Arizona Department of Education.
- Sunrise provides family’s with written daily communications for each preschooler and twice
yearly in-depth progress reports and parent-teacher conferences.