The Sunrise Preschool located in Glendale just east of 59th Avenue and north of Beardsley is the premiere Glendale day care and preschool. Our state-of-the-art Glendale school, as well as the additional sixteen Sunrise Preschools located throughout the Valley of the Sun, sets the standard for excellence in Arizona preschool , staff and programs, and offers the best foundation for your child to develop, learn and grow at their own pace.
Sunrise Preschool in Glendale
5801 W. Mohawk Lane
Glendale, AZ 85308
Preschool Director: Lori Masseur
Main Phone: (623) 566-9450
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM
This preschool provides safe transportation in cerified school buses, not vans, to and from these elementary schools:
- Coyote Hills Elementary - Challenge Charter Elementary
- Desert Sage Elementary - Greenbriar Elementary
- Las Brisas Elementary - Legend Springs Elementary
- Mountain Shadows Elementary - Stetson Hills Elementary
- Terramar Elementary
The Glendale Sunrise Preschool is a Quality First Participant. We exceed the Arizona state educational standards for kindergarten preparedness and our Sunrise University provides effective teaching staff training and professional development. Sunrise Preschools works continually on program and curriculum advancements and National Accreditation.
At Sunrise Preschools, we specialize in “school readiness” activities that prepare your children for success when they reach Kindergarten and beyond.
The primary developmental areas we address each week in our curriculum are:
- Social/Emotional Development – a connection with others motivates children to learn and provides them with a sense of who they are in their world.
- Cognitive Development - encompasses the way your child thinks and develops.
- Language Development - involves communication an understanding through words both written and spoken.
- Physical Development – entails the child’s gradual control of their large and small muscles. Children, ages 1 through 5, learn to play and work cooperatively in small groups, reaching developmental milestones and school preparedness through exploring and experimenting in our eight unique learning centers.
- Creative Arts – children learn texture, color, design, motor control, while promoting creative expression.
- Library and Language – these are experiences that enhance vocabulary and writing skills, listening and early reading.
- Math and Manipulative - introduces children to problem solving, patterning, order, number concepts, and fine muscle coordination.
- Sensory Wet and Dry – emphasizes that children explore a variety of substances using their senses, enhancing their math and science experiences.
- Block Building - promotes the learning of shapes, size, dimension, balance, construction and emphasizes cooperative play and creativity.
- Music and Movement - offers many creative experiences, teaches melody and assists in the development of large motor skills.
- Science and Discovery - is all about the exciting world around us. Daily opportunities are provided that will spark your child’s curiosity and wonder.
The finest care and learning experience that you can give your child is available right here in Glendale. Come by our Glendale facility, meet our welcoming staff and teachers, and see for yourself what Sunrise Preschools of Arizona has to offer your child.
Back To Top